These are the terms and conditions upon which we accept bookings online at one of our Parking. It is important that you read them and understand them before completing your Booking.
When reading these Booking and Payment Terms, the following words or phrases have the following meanings:
- ‘’ADM’’ refers to Aéroports de Montréal
- "Booking" means any booking for the parking of a Vehicle at a Parking.
- "Booking Fee" means the charges made for making a Booking. The Booking Fee may consist of:
- a charge for using a credit card (condition 7.3);
- any other fees or charges which you are notified of before you confirm your booking.
- the Booking Fee is separate from, and in addition to, the price you pay for parking.
- "Booking and Payment Terms" means these booking and payment terms.
- "Booking Period" means the period commencing with the date that you specify as your date of entry to the "Parking’’, and ending on the date that you specify for leaving it.
- "Parking" means the parking lots controlled by us and "Parking" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "Conditions of Parking" means the conditions of parking published on our website at YUL.com
- "Rate Board" means any board or notice at a Parking displaying the charges to be paid for parking.
- "Permissible Amendments" means only amendments to:-
- time of entry but only on the Booking commencement date
- vehicle registration details
- flight details
- driver details
- "Vehicle" means any vehicle which is parked in a Parking and includes any mechanical device on wheels or tracks, its equipment and accessories.
- "We, us, our" means Aéroports de Montréal.
- "You, your" means any person who makes a Booking or (where the context allows) uses a Parking for the parking of a Vehicle.
The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Booking and Payment Terms.
These Booking and Payment Terms and any Booking resulting from them are subject to the laws in effect in the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.