This application is a secure and user-friendly way to help travellers comply with the Government of Canada's border measures to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Travellers whose final destination is Canada are required to submit their information electronically through ArriveCAN before they board their flight. They must provide:
- Travel and contact information.
- Quarantine plan (unless exempt under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order).
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment.
- Travellers must be ready to show their ArriveCAN receipt when seeking entry into Canada; a border services officer will verify that they have submitted their information digitally.
- 48 hours after entering Canada travellers must use ArriveCAN to:
- Confirm they have arrived at their place of quarantine or isolation.
- Complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during their quarantine.