Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times in the terminal for everyone since June 22.
A few precision :
- Children under 2 years old should not wear a mask or face cover.
- Children 2-5 years old may be able to wear a mask if they are supervised. It will depend on their ability to tolerate it as well as to put it on and take it off.
- Children over 5 years old should wear a mask in situations or settings where it is recommended to do so.
- Persons with respiratory difficulties or who are disabled or unable to remove their face covering without assistance will not be required to wear a mask.
- be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen);
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping;
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops;
- allow for easy breathing;
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment;
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty;
- maintain their shape after washing and drying.
Click here for more information for the instructions for making a mask.
Click here to learn more about Government of Canada requirements.