Despite the recent announcements made by the Québec government, masks will continue to be required in all public indoor areas of the terminal, including the restricted area, as well as on the parking shuttles.
Wearing a mask is also required by Transport Canada for all regulatory processes, i.e., at checkpoints, at boarding and at the border control process.
The mask should:
- be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen)
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops
- allow for easy breathing
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty
- maintain their shape after washing and drying