Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times in the terminal for everyone as of June 22.
- be made of at least 2 layers of tightly woven material fabric (such as cotton or linen);
- be large enough to completely and comfortably cover the nose and mouth without gaping;
- fit securely to the head with ties or ear loops;
- allow for easy breathing;
- be comfortable and not require frequent adjustment;
- be changed as soon as possible if damp or dirty;
- maintain their shape after washing and drying.
Click here for more information for the instructions for making a mask.
Click here to learn more about Government of Canada requirements.