Since the beginning of the pandemic, ADM has been working closely with public health authorities in Canada and Québec to provide you with tools and advice.
To ensure the safest and most enjoyable travel, we have implemented the program: Travel with confidence at YUL.
Among the various measures, we would like to highlight the following:
- The vaccination of all Aéroports de Montréal employees, as well as the airport community;
- Increased disinfection frequencies in areas where passengers circulate daily;
- Complete disinfection of the primary inspection area after the passage of certain targeted flights;
- Addition of disinfectant gel dispensers, particularly in the arrival's corridor, the border service's hall, and the baggage carousel area;
- Cleaning crews available to respond and add additional frequencies;
- Handwashing signage campaign deployed in the terminal building.